Blog Description

I have wanted to write a book for a long time now. In fact, I have started a couple in the past. However, I am my own worse critic and I stopped writing them because I didn't like the way they were turning out. By writing A Page A Day blog I am hoping I will get some regular readers that will share their thoughts about the book with me. Please keep in mind my punctuation isn't the best, however, that is what an editor is for right? With that said.....let the writing begin.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

This is a fill in page for my readers

To My Readers: First, thank you so much for your comments. I can not tell you how much they motivate me to keep writing this story. Second, if this page throws everything off as far as reading the book let me know, I will delete it. I just wanted to make sure you all know that I appreciate you taking time out of your days to read along as I write this. I know there are several people that are in Lola's postition as well as I know there are several teens in Dani's position so I do hope this helps. Chronic pain, I feel, is one of the hardest things for people to understand. If you do not suffer with it, it's very hard to understand it. I do hope my book helps with that as well as to help those of us with chronic pain understand what the people surrounding us are going through. Just as an eating disorder or drinking problem affects the whole family so does chronic pain. At least this is my belief. So read on and if you have any questions please feel free to email them to me. My email is: just4scs@yahoo.com
Thank you again!!! I appreciate each and every one of you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment