Blog Description

I have wanted to write a book for a long time now. In fact, I have started a couple in the past. However, I am my own worse critic and I stopped writing them because I didn't like the way they were turning out. By writing A Page A Day blog I am hoping I will get some regular readers that will share their thoughts about the book with me. Please keep in mind my punctuation isn't the best, however, that is what an editor is for right? With that said.....let the writing begin.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Page Break

Hi Readers,
I need to apologize for not being on for the last week. I had a week from hell. First I woke up blind. I have an eye disease that could make me blind one day, however, I was thrilled to find out that it was not the disease and all is good now. Then I got a call from the emergency room about my EX husband...that was a mess. Well, he died so I had to help the kids deal with that. Then my leg went out..which is still an issue but I see a new doctor on the first. So...yeah things were hectic around here. But I am back now and once I get caught up on everything I will be writing again. I am going to change this from a page a day to a page a week, just until I know things have calmed down around here. I have missed writing and I have missed reading all of your comments. However, let's pray that my life goes back to being dull so I can get on here and get to writing. I thank you all for your patience and for being here with me. ((((((Huggz)))))) to you all!!!!!!!
Your writer and friend,
Dani

1 comment:

  1. Dani, that's a lot to juggle. My prayers are with you and I'm glad you realize how to prioritize. :)

    ReplyDelete